OMG this is making me crazy!!

JViti

*Autism Mommy*
Reaction score
I am going to be 10 weeks pregnant tomorrow. However, for the past 5 weeks, I have had this nagging, hacking, smokers cough...yet i dont smoke. I have it most of the day, its worse at night and after I eat.

Anyone else get a horrid dry cough early in pregnancy???

I have a clogged throat and keep coughing up mucus..(like when you have a cold) I don't remember this happening with my first two =/ but I know its commong..but I have been coughing a lot too, just not dry but its super annoying because a good share of the time nothing comes up and it just feels like its stuck there in my throat and when it does come out its after a coughing fit.. and then I have to go spit! ugh lol

I have had a cough for almost two weeks now and I sound like a man when I talk lol. My voice is so in and out. I think it is finally starting to get better now though! I also can't breathe at all trough my nose at night but when I try to blow my nose, nothing comes out! I remember when I was pregnant with my daughter and I would get sick I would be sick longer than normal! Oh what pregnancy does to our bodies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->