OMG we did it!

Gemie

Mum to 3
Reaction score
I know it's very early days but I just have to tell someone!

I've been having period pains for 3 days I even wore a pad on Wednesday as I was sure it was coming.... nothing did. I've had a few waves of nausea but nothing major and my nipples have been sore for a few days.
I swore I wouldn't SS this month as last month I had all the symptoms under the sun and bfn!
So I was sure I'd wake up today (13dpo) to the :witch:

I had the most vivid dream last night that I did a test and it was positive, so the first thing I did when I woke up was :test:

And I got my :bfp:!! (pics in gallery)

I'm in so much shock right now, I'm scared to tell anyone in case it's not real, or it doesn't last or... I dunno :shrug:

Anyway there's my announcement :)

GRATS!!!!! That's exciting! :hugs: and :dust:

I just got my bfp yesterday, so I know exactly how you're feeling. I keep feeling like I might wake up and it will just go away. But I'm trying my best to be cautiously optimistic!

You better believe it cuz it sure looks real to me. Congratulations hun. :hugs:

GRATS!!!!! That's exciting! :hugs: and :dust:

I just got my bfp yesterday, so I know exactly how you're feeling. I keep feeling like I might wake up and it will just go away. But I'm trying my best to be cautiously optimistic!

Congrats to you too hunni! I feel the same. Shall we be nervous together then?! :hugs:

I posted on our thread Gemie hon but thought I would post here too.......

Congrats hon :happydance: Please take me with you! :haha:

Ooommmgggggg Gemieeeeee yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! I'm so happy! I guess all our crossed fingers legs eyes arms worked LOL! I'm so happppyyyyyy.... SO I GUESS they were a mth off lol... Yayyyyy congrats

Woo Hoo!

I had to pop over & say CONGRATS! I nearly spat out my coffee there when i seen your wee profile picture over in our Cerazette thread!

I understand you must be nervous, but enjoy it, YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!

Lolly x

Awhhhhhhhhhh CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Spread some dust my way and take me with you this cycle!! ..

Please? LOL

:happydance::happydance:

OMG i'm so bloody emotional!... I love you girls so much and you've all been there for me through this (short) but very traumatic ttc journey and I'm PRAYING you're all there with me soon! I want us all to be bump buddies :hugs: you're the best!

:dust:

OMG i'm so bloody emotional!... I love you girls so much and you've all been there for me through this (short) but very traumatic ttc journey and I'm PRAYING you're all there with me soon! I want us all to be bump buddies :hugs: you're the best!

:dust:

didnt all your readings say september? LOOKS LIKE YOUR A MONTH AHEAD!

Go you :flower:

yayyyy! Congrats on your BFP hun :D h n h 9 months to u! xx

Congrats hun,
Now come on over to the 1st tri!!!!
Even at 11 weeks I don't really believe I'm pregnant.

I'll be testing next week so maybe bump buddies with ya soon

So happy for you, Were going to miss you in the ttc section:cry:

Congrats :happydance:

So happy for you, Were going to miss you in the ttc section:cry:

Congrats :happydance:

You ain't getting rid of me that easily! I'm planning on taking you all with me! and I'll be hanging around to see how you're doing.
I'll miss my girlies :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->