OMG we did it!

OMG i'm so bloody emotional!... I love you girls so much and you've all been there for me through this (short) but very traumatic ttc journey and I'm PRAYING you're all there with me soon! I want us all to be bump buddies :hugs: you're the best!

:dust:

didnt all your readings say september? LOOKS LIKE YOUR A MONTH AHEAD!

Go you :flower:
Thanks hun :)

Yep they did! 1 month early :thumbup:

:headspin: :headspin: :headspin: :headspin: Congrats :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: im sooooooo happy for u, yay another preggo journal to stalk :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Congratulations i got my BFP on weds, well last sat actually but i thought i was ovulating as i was using OPKs and didnt think that i had ovulated yet

I know how excited you are feeling

Congratulations! I just got my BFP today today and I think I'm a day behind you as it worked out at 3 wks and 6 days for me. Can't quite take it in, and am scared to do another test in case it says negative!

x

Congratulations! I just got my BFP today today and I think I'm a day behind you as it worked out at 3 wks and 6 days for me. Can't quite take it in, and am scared to do another test in case it says negative!

x

I was too! but I had bought some cb digi's for a back up when I got my bfp on a cheaper test so I used it and it wasn't even fmu and I got 'pregnant 1-2'
Test again! it's so much fun :)

Congrats to you hunni :hugs:

Congratulations i got my BFP on weds, well last sat actually but i thought i was ovulating as i was using OPKs and didnt think that i had ovulated yet

I know how excited you are feeling

Ooooh congrats to you sweet! :)

:wohoo: brilliant news well done to you and oh h&h 9 months :happydance::happydance:

Congrats Gemie!! :happydance: I got my BFP 5 days ago and i still dont beleive it! Sandra got my reading wrong too, i beat her too it and im chuffed about it.

H&H 9 months!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"