OMG will I ever ovulate :(

daisy74

Pregnant #4
Reaction score
:dohh: I am CD 12 and well these DO look alittle darker in person but not as dark as control line or darker...when should I expect to ovulate??? Been doing 2-3 tests per day so I dont miss it..:haha:

Attachments

• DSC01593.jpg
    DSC01593.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC01590.jpg
    DSC01590.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC01584.jpg
    DSC01584.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 30
If anyone can tweak you can see they are a bit darker but I am also open,wet,soft and medium I am not as high as I normally am on cd 12 ? Who knows maybe tomarrow,I just dont want to miss it had a chemical last month was heartbreaking as we have been trying for 3+ years,Using preseed now

FF says I am cd 13 which i am as it is now after midnight the 1st set of tests were all from cd 12,middle cd11 and last cd 10
Thanks

Hi hun sorry but i cant help but didnt want to read and run

good luck

xx

What days do you normally ovulate on hun ??? If your past your date its possible you could ovulate late or it could be a non ovulation cycle :thumbup:

You might be close to ovulating. Sometimes my OPKS get gradually darker and other times there will be no line and then next day a positive. Just keep bding just incase! My ovulation varies from cd 13 to cd 16.

Thanks ladies I will see what today brings,I am bringing my 17 year old daughter for her driving tests @ 8am :( time sure flys.Then bringing her and her sister out for breakfast :)
I hope she passes but geash where did the time go?? Guess they all grow up :*(
(((((((((hugs))))))))
I usually MISS my Ovulation,On a test anyways so that is why I am really trying to catch it.I know I am I am SHOW and ovary pain and a bit of a headache.Kinda tired still too and slept 7 hours.

These are all from today....Getting there I hope

opps forgot to upload them LOL

:dohh:

Attachments

• DSC01614.jpg
    DSC01614.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC01613.jpg
    DSC01613.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
Id say another day or two id start bding :happydance: Have fun!

Id say another day or two id start bding :happydance: Have fun!

:thumbup: Thanks we BD tonight and well have been for the last week LOL as I didnt want to miss a beat going to give him a rest tomarrow or maybe now lol...I told him no worries when I get my BFP he can go on strike until I am 13 weeks hehe thanks :hugs:

This is from tonight,1 am and DIDNT hold my urine @ all.......Maybe a positive tomarrow? I know now supposed to test after 8pm so they say BUT I couldnt resist,I JUST learned how to check my cervix and it is open so I am sooooo excited. Hugs and thanks to all who have replied to me.
Hope to see everyone get their BFP

Attachments

• DSC01635.jpg
    DSC01635.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 7
:happydance: I think I finally got my BFP on my ovualtion...Thanks everyone for helping me...This is only the 4th time I have ever seen a positive ovulation so I am :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• DSC01679.jpg
    DSC01679.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 8
:dohh: forgot to post them both geash lol

Attachments

• DSC01679.jpg
    DSC01679.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC01675.jpg
    DSC01675.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 6