• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

omg

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
I'm getting married in just 5weeks! Eeeek booked it today! I'm so excited.
Can't wait to Marry the man of my dreams. He is just so perfect in every way!
Pointless post really just excited eeek! Lol
Now with this 1 on the way we will have the so magical family, complete!
:D xxxxx

Congratulations! I've been engaged since October and feel like me and the OH will eventually get round to getting married when we're OAP's!
Nah, little one is due in October, so we're thinking not next summer, but the one after. 2016!

Congratulations! I've been engaged since October and feel like me and the OH will eventually get round to getting married when we're OAP's!
Nah, little one is due in October, so we're thinking not next summer, but the one after. 2016!

I no the feeling! Me & df have been engaged since last yr. But coz my mum got very poorly we cancelled our wedding it was oct 31st. So this year we doing a small wedding. Then having our big wedding abroad next yr. Just wanna feel complete b4 new baby arrives.. coz my 3yr old keeps reminding me that I don't have the same last name as the girls & df :( so we doing it b4 babe's comes xx

Aww how lovely! Congratulations :)

I'm getting married in just 5weeks! Eeeek booked it today! I'm so excited.
Can't wait to Marry the man of my dreams. He is just so perfect in every way!
Pointless post really just excited eeek! Lol
Now with this 1 on the way we will have the so magical family, complete!
:D xxxxx

Congrats!!! I know how youre feeling!!! I got married in december! We have ups and downs but nothing we cant handle! Best wishes to the jappy couple and on the new bundle of joy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->