OMG

chatterbox09

Reaction score
hey girls! update im 6 days late 2day did i pregnancy test, and got a :bfp::bfp: :happydance:
i cant believe it thought my af was comin such a christmas present lol havnt stoped crying with joy:wohoo:
good luck 2 all:kiss:

Lovin it hun :thumbup:

U more than deserve it !!! :happydance:

We can be bump buddies now hehe

congratulations :) , but u have posted ur bfp in the wrong section :thumbup:

congrats!!!!! Thanks for posting, as AF was due today for me and I am like clockwork but got BFN's!! Its hard because you hear of so many girls testing +ve on 10DPO. Did you test negative before you got your BFP? gives me hope that my BFP is coming.
congrats again hon

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 8ish months x x

Congrats! I tested today more for fun than anything (14DPO, Af was due today) and got a BFP with our first!! Very early days but still in shock.

Congrats congrats congrats to all, and tons of baby dust for everyone.

congrats!!!!! Thanks for posting, as AF was due today for me and I am like clockwork but got BFN's!! Its hard because you hear of so many girls testing +ve on 10DPO. Did you test negative before you got your BFP? gives me hope that my BFP is coming.
congrats again hon

hey i got negetives from thur 15 didnt get a pos till yesterday! thought af was comin, i got a surpise lol

Congrats! I tested today more for fun than anything (14DPO, Af was due today) and got a BFP with our first!! Very early days but still in shock.

Congrats congrats congrats to all, and tons of baby dust for everyone.

hey sooooo plzed for ya:happydance: congrats! :hugs:

Gives me some hope! I test next week! CONGRATS!!!!!

Congrats on you BFP!

I see you are new to BnB so just wanted to let you know that there is a section for BFP announcements. I have asked to the mods to move your posting to the BFP announcement section.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congrats on you BFP!

I see you are new to BnB so just wanted to let you know that there is a section for BFP announcements. I have asked the mods to move your posting to the BFP announcement section.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->