omg!!

nat23

mum of 1
Reaction score
i found out i was pregnant yesterday! totally stunned! hasnt sunk in at all yet. I made an appointment with the nurse for 2mro bt dnt really know what else to do!this is my first pregnancy i dnt feel any different at all (so far)! Told my boyfriend of 3 years yday and we are happy but i cant believe it! Dnt want anyone else to know in the meantime however i am worried people will find out over the xmas season as they will notice i am not drinking! Have my xmas nite out on sat which i have been really lookin forward to but i am so nervous about tellin my work mates i am not drinking and i have arranged to donate blood with workmates next tues which i obviously cant do! I hate lying to people. any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Congratulations!!
You can't give blood if you've had D&V within 14 days (well here anyway!), so that could be a dual excuse, you don't wanna drink cos of dodgy tummy?!

Congratulations hunny and welcome to first tri. You could feign illness and it wont be too hard when the nausea kicks in lol!!!! Just need to relax and look after yourself now hun and enjoy it:) xx

thank you so much for your advice! Its nice to be congratulated even if i dont know you! hehe! I know i shouldnt be worrying about things like my xmas night out but just worried about making it obvious as everyone will notice and they all know i love a good night out and have been goin on about this for months!ha When do you plan on telling people about your pregnancy or have you already??

congrats - I know how you feel - Hence my name when I signed up here!

Just go with it and tell people when it feels right. x

Congrats on your pregnancy!! A good excuse i used was that im on medication from the doctors that cant be mixed with alcohol :)

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"