OMG!!!

SamDan1991

Reaction score
So long story short. I was on the depo shot for 9 months (March 2015 to December 2015) I did not go back for the next shot in December 2015 bc I did not want to be on it anymore due to the side effects I had.

Was told that it can take up to a year to get your periods back to normal. Ugh.

Boyfriend and I have been trying ever since December of 2015 to have a baby. Every month I would make sure we did it around the time I was suppose to ovulate but always got BFN.

This last month or two I had stopped worrying about it because I was worrying way to much. Was it me? Was it him? Why were we having no luck.

I started working 2 jobs to help pay bills and such. Mind you we are also getting custody of my bf's 9 year old daughter soon.

I didn't have any pre period cramps and my app said I my period was due 9/21/2017.

I went to the store and by the grace of god I found a First Response Digital in the clearance section for $10. I though omg the gods are real.

Went home after about an hr hold and at 6:54pm est on the dot I took the test out from the hiding place and saw my BFP!!!!

Just because I didn't believe it i went out to the dollar store and bought their name brand and only on about a 2 hr hold, drinking nothing I got my second BFB!!!!

Honestly I'm excited and terrified at the same time. Pictures are attached!!!!

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 72
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

Congratulations!! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Congrats happy and healthy 9 months to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->