Omg !!

lovehopepray

Reaction score
The month I thought it wasn't possible (husband had an accident and spent two weeks in the hospital and is now in a wheelchair) it happened! I just took a test and although still faint IT WAS POSITIVE!! We are over the moon! We first started trying in April 2009 during his 2 week leave (He is in the Army and had 2 weeks home while being gone for a year in Iraq). He came home December 2009 and we've been trying since December. It has been a bumpy road but I am SO pleased to have this pleasant surprise! He deploys in May so the baby should be here just in time before he leaves again! OMG I can't believe this!! Please let it stick and let it be real.. I'm so nervous!

Congrats hun!! Really happy for you! Hope your hubby's okay though x

Huge congrats you certainly got your bfp against the odds, well done xxxx

Congrats. Have a healthy, happy, and blessed 9 months hun!

Congrats! Here's hoping for a healthy 9 months for you, and wishes for your husband as well.

https://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii34/marceotorres1585/Baby%20Congratulations/24-1.gif

oh wow congrats really hope ure all well on the mend what lovely news to make u all feel better well done guys xxx:hugs:
:bfp:30/05/2010
:crib:our little bean due 03/02/1011

Congrats hun. Give your a big thanks from us here in TN we are greatly happy to them over there and it the service. And a big :hug: for you for sticking with him and supporting our country as well.

Congratulations :baby:

Thank you for sharing your story:hugs:

And a shout out to your husband.....Hoorah:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Congratulations, have a happy and healthy 9 months.

V xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->