omgomgomg

FrothyBunny

Just The 2 of Us
Reaction score
I just want to say to all the women who do the TWW every month, i don't know how you do it and i admire you sooo much.

I'm technically WTT, but a few days ago had a really bad dizzy spell in the shower and was feeling sick, so i sat down to read some of the forums and saw people posting similar symptoms to me and kinda panicked. So i tested early and nothing, but still i felt nauseous and tired and all sorts. But here i am a few days later wondering if i am just going insane and making all this up and i don't know if i could do this every month just yet. I'm also not mentioning it to my OH just in case i get BFN and he's really disappointed, I need to know for sure one way or the other before he gets to know anything

So again, you have my admiration for your ability to stay sane :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Ha ha, I think 'sanity' is sometimes questionable during the 2WW!

I am only on my fourth month of TTC, but I think it has got a bit easier...however, it is a day to day thing, sometimes I drive myself crazy and sometimes I am all calm and rational!

Hope you are doing ok and that you get the result you want xx

im not telling OH until i get a positive either. Last month af was 3 days late, told OH & went and bought a test to take the next morning. We were both really excited and hopeful .. then AF started before i could even take the test :(
This time no mentioning anything to him until I get the BFP i want!
But you're definately right the TWW is insanity! Last month I had a million symptoms so i was excited! this month i've got nothing, not even my regular pms signs, so im excited again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->