On and off sickness at 6wks?

LNWXO

Reaction score
So nausea hit me like a ton of bricks and although I wasn’t sick it was enough to leave me led on the sofa pretty much all weekend. Now today I don’t feel so bad? Maybe a little bit off but nothing like during the weekend?
Can this be normal? I’m scared I’m jinxing it now and il be hit awful and be throwing up every 2 seconds lol.

Nevermind I take it back already... just had to get out of my bath (not hot just warm) because my mouth was filling with so much saliva and made me honestly nearly throw up.

Must remind myself to appreciate the no sickness moments lol..,

I have the same problem - wake up thinking "Oh no, I don't feel as sick or my boobs aren't as sore"... and usually within the hour I start feeling more awful than the day before and it's like okay I get it! I won't complain haha... but I also know how much PAL messes with your mind so it's hard not to worry!

I've been feeling green all weekend. I had a ham and tomato sandwich earlier which I normoly love but oh my days I just wanted to heave.
Not been sick but heaved a few times .
Also my boobs are sore and heavy and vainy. Can finally say symtoms have kicked in. I'm 6 weeks Wednesday

It's normal hun. With both of mine I had days when I'd feel so nauseous I could cry. Then I'd have days when I could clean my bathroom and go for a walk feeling fairly good. I think it can be to do with hormones surging etc. Xx

Thanks so much girls! Today hasn’t been too bad, been on and off but not all day thank god. Hoping it doesn’t get worse than this, I’m absolutely petrified of being sick lol... silly me thinking I’d maybe have a no nausea pregnancy like I did with my son!
Xx

Oh my goodness, I'm the same! I'm 7 weeks and made the mistake of telling my mom last week that I thought I was going to skip morning sickness. Then on Thursday, it hit hard and has been a daily visitor ever since.

I haven't thrown up, at all but I'm constantly nauseous and feel like I can't/don't want to eat anything. I'm dying for something to alleviate it!

I’m right there with you! Lass last week I was nauseous and then yesterday and today felt great! Start to freak myself out by getting into my head! Trying to enjoy the non sick days instead of worrying!

My sickness hasn't been as bad today and boobs a tiny bit less tender. Makes u worry when symtoms are not as potant.

I found eating regular helped. I used to lay down on the sofa and eat a breadstick or some crisps. Or have some cold pasta salad in the fridge and just have a tiny bowl of pasta if I felt sick. It didn't take it away completely but it took the edge off. If I didn't nibble through the day I felt twice as sick x

I found eating regular helped. I used to lay down on the sofa and eat a breadstick or some crisps. Or have some cold pasta salad in the fridge and just have a tiny bowl of pasta if I felt sick. It didn't take it away completely but it took the edge off. If I didn't nibble through the day I felt twice as sick x

Wow. You have saved my life. Cold pasta sounds unbelievably amazing right now LOL! That’s the first thing anyone has suggested in about a week that sounds good!!
Your right about the little and often too, I definitely have noticed that the past few days! Thank you :) xx

Wow. You have saved my life. Cold pasta sounds unbelievably amazing right now LOL! That’s the first thing anyone has suggested in about a week that sounds good!!
Your right about the little and often too, I definitely have noticed that the past few days! Thank you :) xx

I keep wanting pasta hahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->