On BC but experiencing preg symptoms?

coldmoonfarm

Reaction score
Hello...just a few questions and looking for answers from those with experience.
I am currently on the pill and have been for six months. Since I began BC, my PMS symptoms have almost diminished, except for maybe getting a bit tearful the week before, and somewhat swollen breasts.
I'm a day late (and usually like clockwork) and for two weeks I have been experiencing nausea, but a very specific kind, almost like a pain in my stomach like hunger pain but also like I may vomit...nose is more sensitive to smells, I do feel cramps which I don't usually have until after I begin bleeding, my breasts are much fuller, and, despite the inability to sleep for the past two months, I slept all weekend. Through parties I was supposed to attend with my husband, through visits with friends, and immediately coming home from work-knocked out.
I'll admit I wasn't militant about taking the pill the exact time every day...usually pretty close, but maybe twice a pack I'd be drifting off at 11pm and remember I hadn't taken it that day, etc.
Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? Or is this wishful thinking?
I've taken three tests: one negative, one positive, and one inconclusive, all before expected period was due.
Any insight, experience or words of wisdom? Thanks:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->