on cycle 5, probably on to cycle 6 ttc

nurselochia

mother of 3
Reaction score
Hi all, thought I'd introduce myself. I have been lurking for awhile. I am on cycle 5 of ttc after an incomplete m/s and D&C at 11 weeks last August. I have 3 kids and we're hoping for one more. Never in my life did I think it would take this long, and I know 5 cycles really isn't a long time, but it was always soooo easy in the past. I'm CD30, due for AF tomorrow. I tested 2 days ago and :bfn: I'm pretty sure I'm out this month, although there's still a bit of hope that maybe I O'd later than I think and AF will stay away.

Hey there - am on cd 31 and waiting for AF too - haven't tested yet as first AF after mc was 35 days - giving it the same time this month - have cb digis in but they're pricey and don't want to waste them when not holding out much hope anyway -annoyed about cycles still being a little messed as used to be 29 days every cycle!! I have a cb fertility monitor on standby for when AF shows up and am impatient to get going with new cycle!! fingers crossed for next cycle for you too!

hx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->