On holiday and bleeding

JennaSmith

just us the dog and fish
Reaction score
Started bleeding quite light just on tissue sorry TMI that was early this morning now it's getting quite heavy! I'm away on holiday at the moment does anyone know if I should go to the local A+E or if I will be sent away! Feeling in a mess and very heartbroken that this may be us loosing our peanut :-(

I'd go. Good luck, I hope bubby is well!

Really sorry to hear that I definitely think you should go to the local a and e
Hope everything is okay with your little one

Definitely go to a and e x have you had any scans recently? Hope everything turns out ok xx

Bleeding eased off yesterday but has started again in last hour just waiting for a call back from mw! Not had scan yet was due 12 week scan next Saturday so we haven't even seen peanut yet! My heart is is bits but gotta keep a brave happy face for kids who are enjoying their hols, just glad we hadn't told them yet xx

I hope they scan you and you get good news. Some women do bleed in first tri and it works out ok but it must be very worrying.

Same thing happened to me and I was in another state I was 13 weeks.

I went to A&E and asked them if I should of even come and they said if the blood loss is heavy I made the right decision. Heavy blood loss needs to be monitored.

Turns out we were pregnant with twins and lost the twin. The hospital took great care of me organising an emergency scan even though it was Sunday as well as multiple blood tests. They also organised a few appts with their early pregnancy clinic for the coming week and they could then transfer all results to my doctoe for when I got back.

if your bleeding is heavy, go to the local ER. that's what the ERs are for :)

Delivered baby this morning absolutely heartbroken our peanut has gone

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

So so sorry to hear that, I went through it last year and it's heartbreaking. Big big hugs

oh no! i am so so sorry for your loss. i went through this as well and it's the hardest thing i ever had to deal with in my life. :hugs:

i'm sending my prayers to you and your family <3

Oh Jenna, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please take care of yourself.

So sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"