on my way to the hospital UPDATE in original post

purplecat

Reaction score
I felt a gush of fluid and immediatly thought it was blood. Went to the bathrpom and it was clear liquid and happened again a second time with something clear and slimy resembling a very small sack. Nothing in it. Im bleesing but having sharp pains on my right side. Dont know whats happening but on my way to the city now to go to the er. And im ctying and acred because i reallu feel like this could be the start of a miscarriage.

UPDATE:
Hi ladies, firstly i want to thank you for all you thoughts and prayers. I jist got out of tge hospital. Havent slept in almoat 35hours! I feel like crap. Anyway, i have some good news and bad news. Good news is my hcg test came back, i had a 152 on dec 31 and today it was iver 15600. this is rising ok i think?
Also, had an internal done and my cervix is closed. They also swabbed for amniotic fluid which concluded negative. Went for an ultrasound amd the baby is measuring right on track at 6w1d and heartbeart is 106.
Bad news- they found subchorionic bleeding (which i had with my first) behind my placenta. No bleeding as of yet but doctor said i could expect bleeding but to come in when it does happen. The water that came out is stated as "free flowing fluid in uterus" on my ultrasound report so no real explanation what that is. Pain on my right side was due to a corpeus luteum cyst? Im not sire what that is. But im not out of the woods. Going to put myself on minor bedrest for the next few weeks.

Thanks again ladies

I hope everythings ok. Fingers crossed for you x

Hope you're okay. With a miscarriage you will be losing a lot of blood and clots. You have no bleeding so fingers crossed baby is doing fine.

Keep us posted.

I hope you're ok. No bleeding is a good sign.

Good luck let us know how you get on, i'll be thinking of you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->