on my way to the hospital UPDATE in original post

I'll be thinking about you! Please let us know how you are doing!

Thinking and praying for you! I hope that everything is ok! :hugs:

Oh no :( buddy..you have to let me know how you are. I'm worried about you. I'm hoping and praying everything is okay..

I felt a gush of fluid and immediatly thought it was blood. Went to the bathrpom and it was clear liquid and happened again a second time with something clear and slimy resembling a very small sack. Nothing in it. Im bleesing but having sharp pains on my right side. Dont know whats happening but on my way to the city now to go to the er. And im ctying and acred because i reallu feel like this could be the start of a miscarriage.

Hi Purplecat, been thinking about you all day, really hope you had good news at the hospital.

Please update us when you can.

Take care. :hugs:

I hope everything turns out okay. Sounds really scary!

x

Sending positive thoughts your way- XOXO ( I agree with the pp about it being clear- and not bleeding) usually a mc is with bleeding with clots...hoping all is well... xo

Thinking of you! I hope everything turns out well. Keep us posted!

Thanks for update.

Great news that your baby is doing well and your cervix closed, all good signs.

Don't know much about the sub... bleeding. There are probably ladies on here who have experienced this, do another thread directly about the sub... bleeding to offer you reassurance about the condition.

Good luck and I hope it all comes good.

Fantastic news that baby is doing well and your hcg numbers are great! I hope you get as much rest as possible.

Happy that everythingis looking good! just stay off your feet and get plenty of rest!! xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->