On Progesterone - Triphasic Chart?

deductivemom

Cautiously expecting #1
Reaction score
Ladies who have ever taken progesterone for luteal phase support, did it affect your post-O temps? If so, how? Were they overall higher or the same as usual? How long after starting the supplements did you notice the change, if any? How were you taking the progesterone (suppositories, oral, injections)?

I started taking it the evening of 2dpo and am now 9dpo. My temps were perfectly usual aside from one dip on an unusually cold night (not usual for my luteal phase) until 7dpo when my temp went up to the highest it's EVER been for bbt (98.3). Now it's been high for 3 days.

Also, I noticed some definite cramps and pinching pain the night before the temp increase, which had me thinking about implantation pain. The next morning, I also started to experience morning nausea (although I know this can be a side effect of progesterone as well).

If I weren't on progesterone, I would say it could be the start of a triphasic chart but since this is my first cycle taking it I'm not sure. Is it normal to see a temp shift after taking the progesterone for 5 days? Does it take that long to start noticing effects of the supplements?

Any advice or experience appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"