On The Pill But Am I Pregnant?

AlliCat

Mom of 1 Son
Reaction score
I gave birth to my first child 6 months ago. 6 weeks after he was born I went back on birth control. I was on Loestrin 24 Fe before hubby and I started trying to conceive then when I went back on they weren't making it anymore so I started another one and had an allergic reaction to it. I am now on Minastrin 24 Fe. I do take it everyday but I am not good about taking it at the same time everyday but do try. Started the brown pills on Friday and am only having bright red spotting as of last night after hubby and I had a romp. Not sure what is going on. Could I be pregnant? What signs will I have to let me know I am if I am on the pill? I have had headaches on and off for a week or 2 but that is about it... Looking forward to what you all have to say, Thanks!

It's possible after 6 months your cycles aren't back yet. The only way to know is to take a test. Good luck!

It's possible after 6 months your cycles aren't back yet. The only way to know is to take a test. Good luck!

I have had period bleeding when taking the brown pills every time since I have been back on them.

Here is exactly what is going on...

Friday June 27th- Started brown pills. Hubby and I had a romp and after discovered he had bright red blood on him and when I wiped I had a small amount of bright red blood. Nothing came out when I used the toilet.

Saturday June 28th- Bright red mixed with CM which was very gooey and stayed clumped and bright red when I wiped.

Sunday June 29th- Bright red mixed with CM which stayed gooey and clumped and bright red when wiped.

So far today Monday June 30th- Bright red and brown mixed with CM which stayed gooey and clumped and brown and red when wiped.

I have kept a panty liner in since Friday but nothing is ever on it. This has all been seen only when I use the washroom... My husband is not ready for another baby so he doesn't know about any of this yet, hence why I haven't tested and we have no tests in the house. I don't really go out much at this point as I am a stay at home mom to my 6 month old son. Trying to think about what all else you would need to know... I am 28 years old and hubby is 28 years old, I had low progesterone when we were trying to conceive our son and was on Clomid in order to get pregnant. If you need any other info to help you help me let me know, lol. Thanks!

It could all be because your body is still adjusting to this new pill.

So it is still relatively new to your system. They say it takes up to three months to adjust. If you suspect pregnancy then the only real way to know is to do a test. Perhaps ask your OH to look after your LO while you sneak out to the shop for a test

So it is still relatively new to your system. They say it takes up to three months to adjust. If you suspect pregnancy then the only real way to know is to do a test. Perhaps ask your OH to look after your LO while you sneak out to the shop for a test

Had a normal flow in the previous 2 packs (months)....just trying to give you all the info I can. :thumbup:

Nobody is going to be able to tell you if you are pregnant or not no matter how much info you give. The only way to know for sure is to test x

Nobody is going to be able to tell you if you are pregnant or not no matter how much info you give. The only way to know for sure is to test x

:thumbup: this!

We cant give you an answer as to whether you are pregnant or not.

Our bodies do some crazy a$$ stuff sometimes... sorry, I know it's not an answer, But like mentioned- no one can give you that. You just need to test to know for certain.

After my LO was born I too was on the loestrin and my AF stopped all together! That was new for me- always had a very regular AF all the years prior to TTC... but the new pill just reacted differently with my body than prior pills. After they discontinued Loestrin (grrrr)- I went on a similar one- or so I was told- and my period and symptoms were HORRID... so I went on another pill- and again, I no longer have a period. I'm so bad about remembering though I've booked an appt for the IUD in 2wks. Even though we needed fertility help with our LO- I'm not taking any chances! lol.

Hope it's all sorted soon hun... :hugs:

Here is exactly what is going on...
My husband is not ready for another baby so he doesn't know about any of this yet, hence why I haven't tested and we have no tests in the house. I don't really go out much at this point as I am a stay at home mom to my 6 month old son.

Can you order any online? I ordered the cheap ICs from Amazon when ttc

Tested this AM, first morning urine. BFN. Is it to early? Should I try again in a week? Start a new pill pack tonight, guess I should still go ahead with that...

Most likely you'd know by now. I was only 11dpo when I got my first positive with LO (although faint)-- but if your starting a new pack today, odds are the negative is accurate.

You can always test again in a week or so if you still feel like you need that reassurance. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->