On the waiting list....anyone else?

urchin

Brand New Mummy
Reaction score
We had our initial appointment with the Care clinic in Northampton today - and are chuffed to nuts that we're now on their waiting list for donor eggs. Apparently it's 6-10 months depending on whether either partner tests positive for CMV.

For the first time in months I feel like we're back on the path again. I had a mahoosive fibroid removed in June, so couldn't TTC for around 6 months ... which felt like such a long time to not be doing anything.

While we are waiting we can still TTC a 'free one' but with FSH at around 23 and AMH of 3, there really isn't much hope of viable eggs any more. But, the clinic have a 60% success rate which feels reasonably promising and I have everything crossed that we'll reach the top of the list by the summer.

Soooo, is anybody else whiling away the months and would care to join me?

Hey Urchin
we will be going on the list in the next few weeks at care sheffield so would love to keep in touch with you. I have been given 35-40% sucess rate-wonder why the difference will still be trying ourselves i am 42(nearly) with amh 7.5 and fsh 9.6. probably will be giving the ivf one more try while on the list. Hopefully it will happen sooner than later xx Its great to have someone to talk to as none of my friends etc know it will be egg donation x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->