Once again...ovulation experts wanted

angel11

Reaction score
Hi

I posed this in a different thread but after reading up on the internet, I am now even more confused with more answers so starting a new thread :wacko:

I stopped BC on 7 March. Had bleeding on 10 - 14 March (so CD1 was 10 March). Based on a 28 day cycle (which I had on BC), I started testing OPK on CD11 (March 20). I had negatives all throughout that just went lighter slowly, until 25 March where it had no line at all.

On 27 March I noted some CM (more than usual) and odd twitches. We :sex: on 27 March. On 28 March (CD19), I did an OPK for fun and it was very strong positive (see image). So we :sex:. Yesterday, I took the test again and once again its positive (see image), but I think VERY slightly lighter than the previous day. So we :sex:.

Now from what I read, it is possible to have 2 - 3 days of positive OPK as you might have caught your surge on the way up and on the way down. Today I seem to have more CM than yesterday (haven't done another OPK).

Question is, which day do you then take as ovulation day? The day you had the highest surge? So each day after that is 1dpo?

Also, I seem to read that excessive CM means gearing up to Ovulation, but ovulation day itself will have dry CM or something?

Really confusing :cry: but really really hoping this is ovulation and that the little swimmers catch an egg :happydance:

Image on left is 28 March. Image on right is 29 March. Control line is left, and test line is right

Attachments

• 28 March OPK.jpg
    28 March OPK.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 29 March OPK.jpg
    29 March OPK.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Im not too clued in about the whole CM thing. I started my cycle on March 11. I had a positive OPK on CD16 in the morning and night. Then I tested again the next morning and it was even darker, way darker than the control. I tested again later that night (CD17) and got a light, but still positive opk. And then negatives since CD18 (monday).
I was wondering the same thing too about what day was considered O day so I could start tracking my DPO days.
I think I O'd late Sunday night because when I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep I was having really bad cramps & right sided twinges.
So I am counting monday CD18 as 1DPO because that is what my countdowntopregnancy.com thing says after I entered in all my info.
But I believe the darkest +OPK you have represents your surge.

Hope that helps....I know I rambled. LOL!!!

I am taking the 30th as my 1dpo. I got a negative yesterday (strong line but definitely fading). Just hoping it worked. Also had cramps during the day on Tuesday, the day after I got the brightest positive line.

FX'ed for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->