• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Once Upon a Time

How on earth did they get little Snow to look so like big Snow? brilliant story line and where the heck did Katherine emerge from?

And yet again, it left more questions than answers, although we do now know that Reginas mother was the Millers daughter (in the story of Rumplestiltskin, he saves her life by turning straw into gold so she can marry the king in return that she give him her first born. When he comes to collect his prize, she asks for a chance and he allows it saying if you guess my name then you can keep your child. ~ she does guess his name and gets to keep her child)

I have only just discovered this so I have watched 20 episodes in 3 days.

What I love is spotting objects (most of them in golds shop) that you see in flash back scenes like the wind chime from snows castle and the puppets that where gepettos parents

If you google free tv there is a website that streams tv shows as they are aired in America so you can see season 2 start in a few weeks

I loved this, Sundays wont be the same.
No idea what Mr Golds spell was about, but whatever it was Regina looked very smug and pleased whilst looking out the window at the end.

Im sure he said the spell would bring magic back to the world, which would mean he and regina get their powers back.

Thats what I thought it was ment to be, about returning magical powers.

I'm so excited for the third season to start September 29th. :wohoo:

I love OUAT and i just gotta catch up on Season 2, Last ep i watched was Young Cora (Rose McGowan). Time to start watching online

Can't believe the season finale airs this sunday the 11th.

Is that season 3? I'm waiting for it to come out on DVD so I can watch it!!

Ohhh we're missing out! Lol. :( embo216 channel 5 won't be broadcasting this season and as far as I know it hasn't been picked up by any other channel :(

I've been downloading it, currently up to episode 17 of season 3 and I don't think it's been as good as the last seasons. I'm definitely not as eager to watch it as I once was!

Oh no bloody channel 5! Shellideaks where can I download it please? xx

I use a torrent website. I download all the TV shows I'm too impatient to wait for from The Pirate Bay :)

Do you think it will be out on Netflix sometime? I loved that show so pretty annoyed it won't be aired in the UK this year :-(
Im not too good with technology and downloads so I'd have no idea where to start with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->