• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Once Upon a Time

I have been watching OUAT. I love it. I didn't realise it hasn't been released in the UK yet...oops.

I have Showbox on my phone & stream it over to my TV.

Yup it was. I was disappointed in the finale and it shouldn't of been two hours long. I don't like how Adam and Eddie are writing Regina she's the only character that I watch the show for. It seems like Adam and Eddie have run out of ideas for the show. I don't think I'll watch it when it comes back in the fall.

I think this whole last season was a bit of a stretch, really. But with Regina redeeming herself and no longer being the main villain, they don't really have a choice. Trying to work The Wicked Witch and Regina being half-sisters was too much.

I did like the season finale, actually. I found it interesting how one small action changed everything and they had to fix it so that Snow and Charming still fell in love.

As long as they don't try and make the Snow Queen into another half sister, I'll be fine.

The only parts I liked in the finale were the Evil Queen/ Regina scenes. <3

It'll be interesting to see what Regina does to Emma for (accidentally) bringing Robin's wife back and basically destroying her happiness. again. Maybe she'll go back to being evil in order to get revenge.

I heard that in the 4th season Emma and Regina will be fighting again like in s1. It's sounds like a broken record to me. :wacko:

I hope the producers/writers get some decent ideas. They did the same with 'Lost' (for me anyway)...started good but I had lost all will by the 3rd series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->