• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Once Upon a Time

twinkle1975

Reaction score
Is anyone watching Once Upon a Time on Channel 5? I'm loving it!

Yes im well into it! Theres a season two too! Xx best one was when red was the wolf x

yeah i liked that one but the mad hatter episode was great too. also enjoyed the history of rumplestilkskin episode!

yes me and OH love it!! i hate having to wait a whole week for the next one lol! this weeks was good (mad hatter) no one i know is watching it!!:(

It was recommended to me by a friend after the series had started so I was able to watch 4 in a row on catch up - after that it was very hard to wait a whole week for another one!

I think Robert Carlyle is brilliant as Rumplestiltskin

I watched the first few but my internet is soooo slow on 5OD. Need to try catch up

I think it's amazing.my fav so far is the one about rumplestiltskin and I think he's the best character in it and Robert Carlisle needs an award for his performance xx

I havent seen the trailor for it yet, what is this episode about? x

I'm just going by the info on the tv guide! It's called the Stable Boy: Young Regina's secret love is destroyed by a naive Snow White. Emma & Regina double their efforts to determine Mary Margaret's fate!

ooh so we might finally find out who Regina once loved!

Do you have any idea what happened to kathrin? Must have something to do with Regina

When she crushed the sheriffs heart I actually nearly cried :(

Yay it's on!!! DH couldn't understand why I'm watching this & not Rebecca Adlington swimming. I said either she'll lose in which case it doesn't matter or she'll win in which case they'll show it a million times!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->