Once upon a time

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I *hated* pink with a passion!

NOW I'm girly mad for Caitlin like pinks and lilacs :dohh: Was anyone else the same!!

Screwed if we have a blue bump lol

:lol: I cant say I hated pink as I've now had 3 girls:happydance: you kinda get used to pink after that. Though with Joe it was amazing getting a boy after so long and it was great to have all blue, then when I got pg with katie I thought it would be great to have another boy as we would have nothing to buy, turned out well that one didnt it?:dohh::rofl:

I have kept all their clothes though so if theres a next time I wont be screwed :lol:

I think having a girl does bring out the 'little girl' in you and you suddenly want to get them all the dolls, buggies that you didnt have...make sense?

I *hated* pink with a passion!

NOW I'm girly mad for Caitlin like pinks and lilacs :dohh: Was anyone else the same!!

Screwed if we have a blue bump lol

:rofl::rofl:

I liked pink and with my first, although I felt it was a girl, I shopped neutral. Then after the C-section I was so itching to get out and buy pink. I couldn't get out for three weeks. But as soon as I felt even a bit better I was at the mall buying pink clothes.

I'm pink obsessed anyways lol. Pink hair for the win ;)

I'll have to be good though, blue bump on the way lol

:rofl: I don't hate pink, but it's not my favorite color

I like purple better than pink. I think I'm probably going to force purple on her :rofl: but her Aunt is going to force the pink...she'll get an assortment of girly colours hah

pink is my fave colour.

i might have dress jack in pink x

hahaha was going to make a post about this too. I hated pink more than anything!!! never worn or had anything pink in my room or closet. But since Angel has come along thats all i buy is pink this and pink that. I even have a pink hat and shorts for myself... curses!!!!!!!

Aw I have pink stuff and you can't buy anything but pink (pretty much) for girls. Me n Charlotte look like right pink nutters when we go out! LOL. On the odd occasion that she doesn't wear pink people say "Aw two boys, how lovely". :hissy::grr:

Mind you Wobbs, if you have a blue bump the boys stuff is soooo cute too. I'm in baby clothes shopping heaven most of the time :cloud9:

My favourite colour used to be blue until we found out we were having a little girl, then all I wanted was pink pink pink. This seems to be chaning again now though, im cooing at all the baby boy blue clothes.. broody!

Found this site the other day though and was like "ooo"

https://www.pink-princess.co.uk/

im terrible for dressing Ffion in greens, blues and yellows!

........but then she has this really cute pink poncho that i just cant resist!!

*i do hate pink.. i do i do!*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->