Once Upon A Time

Jen.Uh.Fur

Reaction score
Please tell me someone else watched this last night?

I loved it and I cannot wait until next week!

I watched, it was okay for a pilot but I hope it dives in quick because with shows that slow it down to keep up the suspense, it just seems boring. It is also hard to imagine it getting more than one season because of the story.

I liked it alot. I intend to watch it next week!

I watched it and I loved it!!
I think it is a very unique and lovely idea of all the story book characters we know and love.

So stoked for next week!!! They filmed some of this show down my street so I'll be watching for familiar landmarks.

I watched, and liked it a lot!! Will definitely be adding it to the shows DH & I watch!

my friends are telling me to watch this one, i might try one of these days when im no longer busy with work :)

I liked the 2nd episode much more. So is it that they are stuck in time while everyone else around them ages or is it that they go through many lives, doomed for unhappy endings?

I agree....the second episode was better than the pilot. It'll be interesting to see where this series goes....my husband and I love trying to figure out who is which fairy tale character before they tell us! :)

I cannot stand the mayor! She is always showing up. I know she is a part of the story but the character is so cruel and the actress plays her too well. I still liked last week's episode better.

Yeah.. they do so well making her a hated character.

I guess I just keep expecting her to show some affection towards Henry, even some small gesture.

Well, I think that is the point.. she doesn't really care about him...but why does she have him then I wonder???

To fill the void but then maybe that is why she doesn't love him, because getting Henry didn't fill that void like she thought it would. That was her price for doing the curse, emptiness.

I hate the Evil Queen/Mayor. Everytime I see her lipstick, I want to smack her, lmao.
But I'm really loving the show! Just watched the third episode online this morning and it's getting better and better. :)

We just finished last night's episode and I like it more and more every week. I despise the Queen/Mayor and her smug little attitude. I just love this show!

I'm assuming she sought Henry out because Emma is his mother. She probably wanted at least some ties to Snow White's child, in hopes of destroying her.

Rumplestilskin seems like he is going to be pretty evil!

I don't think she knew about what Rumplestilskin had said about Emma being their savior, or even knows that she is Snow White's daughter. Henry tore out the pages about Emma from the story and Emma burned them in the fireplace. It was Rumplestilskin who brought Henry to Regina.

Pretty safe to say that Regina does know that Emma somehow plays a part in the story though.

My OH and I have been watching this. Out of all of the new shows that have started this season, this is one of our favorites.

I watch the series as well and I'm really enjoying it! Even DH likes it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->