One Born Every Minute is back

I caught up on Monday night's on Wednesday there what caught me really was at the very end when the guy of the 20 year old girl lifted the babies hand and said yeah and his fingers are yellow because we both smoke. It was said so dismissavly with a kind of laugh and awkward silence then changed scene :wacko:
Yeah I thought that was a bit :-s

:cry: I'm off already, as soon as she started talking about fertility treatment. I really hope all 3 babies make it :(

Omg, I cried buckets at those triplets :cry: Bless em!

Anyone know why nandos missus had a c-section?, I missed that part! (must learn not to use BnB when watching this!!)

Anyone know why nandos missus had a c-section?, I missed that part! (must learn not to use BnB when watching this!!)

I think the heart rate kept dipping

The baby's heart rate was dipping on the trace they did. Glad all was well though.

Thats what was wrong with my little moose :cry:

She got to stay with me though with her little light :)

glad all was well, Iv cried loads through this episode

I can honestly say that I have no idea why these babies were bought into the world so premature.. and this had lead to them needing special care. I cried and cried when the c-section was performed.
XxX

Lots of tears tonight!! :cry:

Baby Gino is cute! And the tiny triplets of course x

I can honestly say that I have no idea why these babies were bought into the world so premature.. and this had lead to them needing special care. I cried and cried when the c-section was performed.
XxX

I think the doctor said the smallest one wouldnt have survived in the womb much longer

XxX

the smallest 1 was in distress:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back