One Born Every Minute is back

wow. recorded it and watching it now........... HER TEETH DEAR LORD HER TEETH

Being a bit cruel aren't you ladies. Imagine if she was a member on here, or by some freak chance she saw this thread, would probably really hurt her feelings.

her teeth are awful, it ruins her as shes very pretty. thats the sort of decay that comes with utter neglect :shrug:

i wanna know why they are turning her baby?! toby was back to back and they just let me get on with it (maybe thats why i ended up with an emcs!! x

um, i pushed amelie out in 27mins with her facing the ceiling lol. idk why they turned her either. maybe cos of the decels?

yes she is entitled too free dental care but she wouldn't have been able to have the type of treatment she needs while she was pregnant so I think some of you are being a little harsh.

shed be entitled to free care anyway as they had no jobs.

The state of her teeth come from years of neglect. She would have had plenty opportunity to get it sorted before she was pregnant :shrug: even if she did work she could get help if she was on a low wage and if she was on a higher wage I am pretty sure she would of done something....

TBF even though her teeth were AWFUL I got the impression that shes had an unsettled life.. I mean she did say that her and her bf had been sleeping on peoples couches till they were offered a room, I think thats partly why she hasn't had them sorted before now :thumbup:

^ I agree. I think the state of her teeth are the least of her worries. Love how her mum said 'oh shes done it really naturally' :rofl:

^ Did she? :lol: I didn't catch that. With nature's epidural and all...

If shes been living in various peoples sofas then she probably hasnt had a stable address for benefits and to register with a dentist etc untill they got the room.

just watched it tonight and jeeesus those teeth they really spoil her face

I caught up on Monday night's on Wednesday there what caught me really was at the very end when the guy of the 20 year old girl lifted the babies hand and said yeah and his fingers are yellow because we both smoke. It was said so dismissavly with a kind of laugh and awkward silence then changed scene :wacko:

Any one know how many more there are left in this series?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->