'One born every minute' on again! Yay!

Mil wants to come in when i have my children, i dont think so

had this discussion the other day - what the hell for??? argh - the labour is about mom- after is about baby - she can wait outside! flippin nora

If she hadent had the epi they could of got her changing posistion to see if that helps baby but she cant move cos shes had the epi

"I really don't want a cesearian"

WTF woman it'll hurt less than labour, surely >.<

This woman is annoying me... sorry but shouldn't she be more worried about her baby that whether she has to have a c-section

awwww poor thing! she is terrified, and OH is pooping himself - thats got to be one of the scariest things

They had her moving on her side and stuff, so I think it would have been section regardless... especially since there is no way she could have gone through the whole of labour with that pain bless her. It'll be ok. They can go from 'ooo... babies heart is a bit low' to baby out in 15 minutes if they need to.
x

Mil wants to come in when i have my children, i dont think so

had this discussion the other day - what the hell for??? argh - the labour is about mom- after is about baby - she can wait outside! flippin nora

She will offer me no comfort what so ever. But at the same time she has no daughters so she wont be able to experiance it.

Want my mam in though lol

But at the same time she has no daughters so she wont be able to experiance it.

Bugger... didn't think about that... maybe I should invite MIL next time :rofl:... and I'd have to invite my mum too since she'd feel left out... bloody hell, it'll be a proper spectator sport. Better ask OH to bring pop corn.

Bugger... didn't think about that... maybe I should invite MIL next time :rofl:... and I'd have to invite my mum too since she'd feel left out... bloody hell, it'll be a proper spectator sport. Better ask OH to bring pop corn.

Lol that made me laugh!
Don't think I'd want mum or MIL there tbh

I can see me having a right house full when i have kids

LOL... 'I'm not even sure if I really want this. I'm not even maternal' Bit late luv!

she is gorgeous!

mom no MIL will be there with me - don't see any reason why - ate you allowed you OH and best friend???? thats what i'd like

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->