One Born Every Minute (UK show)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Tracyface, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Tracyface

Tracyface Mum to Gorgeous George

Well, since I wasn't preggo when the last series was on I never really took any notice, but I am just watching them on 4OD and OH MY GOD....

Is it too late to take it back??

I have never heard so much screaming... OUCHHHHHHHH :nope:

2. bumpbear

bumpbear First time mama

Watch the American one- they make it look easy with the epidural and every drug under the sun!

3. Mummy of Ange

Mummy of Ange Well-Known Member

Ha ha, i love that programme, but after experiancing childbirth myself last year, i cant help but think some of them women are dramatic. Im not denying it doesnt hurt, and i have never felt pain like it, but some of them are just over the top lol xxx

4. bubbles19

bubbles19 Mummy of 1 girl

hehe i cant wait until its back on TV i like watching it because you rarely get any "coming out" shots and they are the ones that make me wanna cross my legs and cringe lol x

5. Tracyface

I've been watching some on youtube and they seem pretty calm but these, OMG....

6. xCeex

xCeex Well-Known Member

I love this show, when does it start again?

7. Tracyface

I think I read that they were filming births in September and October and it will be screened sometime in the new year!!

8. Smub

Smub Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if they are doing one born at christmas again?

9. buttonnose82

buttonnose82 Wife & Mummy

They just finished filming at leeds general about 3 weeks ago so I am guessing it will be christmas time again :)

10. stickylizard

stickylizard Well-Known Member

YAY!! :D

I love obem its great lol it scared me shitless last year and i was ott too i screamed a lot with my daughter! i panicked all the way through though which i WILL. NOT. DO. this time!!! determined haha! xxx

11. kristen77

kristen77 Well-Known Member

I loved this show! Totally agree that some of the women are way over the top, no need for all that screaming!!!! X

12. Cazlabump

Cazlabump Well-Known Member

CANNOT wait for this to be back on TV! i have a feeling im going to be paying even more attention this series! x

13. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Oh god I stayed up till 3 am watching this last Thursday! Cacked myself after though! hehe I won't be watching I think when it comes on again next year because I know I'l be a wreak anyway lol x

14. xCeex

xCeex Well-Known Member

Haha, scare myself some more. Don't think my o/h will come near me after watching that.

15. rubberducky88

rubberducky88 Mum to 2 little monsters!

Eeeek, theres gonna be another series?!!! I have been wondering this for ages! I love it so much !!xxx

16. xAmiixLouisex

xAmiixLouisex Mommy! <3

I remember calling my friend a saddo because she was obsessed with this programme :dohh:

I did try watch for about 10 mins once, but was ladies screaming and shouting and all sorts. Couldn't really get into it lol. Might try again later though.

17. magicteapot

magicteapot Esme (3) Baby on the way!

Yaay! I love that programme! I'm not sure why but I find it fascinating, even now I'm just like WOW that is soo amazing! xx

18. blouseybrown

blouseybrown Well-Known Member

I love love love this programme! Recently watched both series again on 4OD with OH and after every baby was born we found ourselves in tears.
    The women are brave allowing them to film whilst in labour, not something I could do.

19. Charlie_x

Charlie_x Well-Known Member

i love this program too! after i had my mc in december i found it kinda hard to watch but still kept at it and id cry like a baby once they would 'pop' their babies out lol im excited for the next series! I agree about the american version they hand out epidurals like toilet roll it really shocked me at first how different they are over there very eye opening!

20. Kaede351

Kaede351 Guest

It's normally shown around feb/march :) looking forward to it lol

XxX