One Born Every Minute (UK show)

Tracyface

Mum to Gorgeous George
Reaction score
Well, since I wasn't preggo when the last series was on I never really took any notice, but I am just watching them on 4OD and OH MY GOD....

Is it too late to take it back??

I have never heard so much screaming... OUCHHHHHHHH :nope:

Watch the American one- they make it look easy with the epidural and every drug under the sun!

Ha ha, i love that programme, but after experiancing childbirth myself last year, i cant help but think some of them women are dramatic. Im not denying it doesnt hurt, and i have never felt pain like it, but some of them are just over the top lol xxx

hehe i cant wait until its back on TV i like watching it because you rarely get any "coming out" shots and they are the ones that make me wanna cross my legs and cringe lol x

I've been watching some on youtube and they seem pretty calm but these, OMG....

I love this show, when does it start again?

I think I read that they were filming births in September and October and it will be screened sometime in the new year!!

Does anyone know if they are doing one born at christmas again?

They just finished filming at leeds general about 3 weeks ago so I am guessing it will be christmas time again :)

They just finished filming at leeds general about 3 weeks ago so I am guessing it will be christmas time again :)

YAY!! :D

I love obem its great lol it scared me shitless last year and i was ott too i screamed a lot with my daughter! i panicked all the way through though which i WILL. NOT. DO. this time!!! determined haha! xxx

I loved this show! Totally agree that some of the women are way over the top, no need for all that screaming!!!! X

CANNOT wait for this to be back on TV! i have a feeling im going to be paying even more attention this series! x

Oh god I stayed up till 3 am watching this last Thursday! Cacked myself after though! hehe I won't be watching I think when it comes on again next year because I know I'l be a wreak anyway lol x

Haha, scare myself some more. Don't think my o/h will come near me after watching that.

Eeeek, theres gonna be another series?!!! I have been wondering this for ages! I love it so much !!xxx

I remember calling my friend a saddo because she was obsessed with this programme :dohh:

I did try watch for about 10 mins once, but was ladies screaming and shouting and all sorts. Couldn't really get into it lol. Might try again later though.

Yaay! I love that programme! I'm not sure why but I find it fascinating, even now I'm just like WOW that is soo amazing! xx

I love love love this programme! Recently watched both series again on 4OD with OH and after every baby was born we found ourselves in tears.
The women are brave allowing them to film whilst in labour, not something I could do.

i love this program too! after i had my mc in december i found it kinda hard to watch but still kept at it and id cry like a baby once they would 'pop' their babies out lol im excited for the next series! I agree about the american version they hand out epidurals like toilet roll it really shocked me at first how different they are over there very eye opening!

It's normally shown around feb/march :) looking forward to it lol

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"