One born every minute

Discussion in 'Waiting To Try' started by wishandwant, Jan 24, 2011.

1. wishandwant

wishandwant Well-Known Member

Hi girls, did anyone just watch one born every minute? Maybe I'm just in a mood but did tonights episode annoy anyone else??

Xxx

2. dozydormouse

Yup, bits of it irritated me too, last week's was much easier to watch! I suppose though, none of us can really know how we'll behave when we end up in that situation - the lack of control must be scary

3. Olivette

Olivette Well-Known Member

I'm watching it on the +1 channel. Hasn't majorly irritated me, not like last weeks did! Was wondering if there would be a post about it! Just makes me even more broody, thus gets me down :(!

x

4. noshowjo

noshowjo Well-Known Member

i love the show so much , it gets me in a lovely mood , i smile through the whole programe . the couple who had met on line was annoying me tho , think because it was just a bit dragged out last night wasnt it, the first bit was cool , the lady who was in the car and had the baby dead quick .
    that was like me with my second , so quick got to hospital at 9 am baby born 9 .45 honest that quick ha ha , i delivered him with the water bursting crazy !!

5. kelsey111

kelsey111 Well-Known Member

yes the hubby was really getting on my nerves lol (the one with the sis in the room)

6. noshowjo

noshowjo Well-Known Member

ha ha , yeah he was a right plank , he kept saying good girl but in a real dad to child kinda way

7. kelsey111

kelsey111 Well-Known Member

yeah just found him a bit creepy and bit girly lol

8. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

i cant watch it at the moment i just get super depressed about it lol

9. kintenda

kintenda Well-Known Member

Actually I really liked the hubby who spoke up for his wife - I thought he was really supportive! The woman irritated me though when she said that she was annoyed because she was leaving 'empty handed'... it wasn't like she was never having a baby!! Rarrrrg.

10. MrsBroodyPant

MrsBroodyPant Well-Known Member

It was scary when that baby was born and took a while to cry!
    That husband was supportive but a bit of a pansy!! He did talk to her like she was a child but she acted a little like one!
    x

11. jodylee05

jodylee05 Well-Known Member

I also found it scary when the baby didnt cry!!

I have found the last 2 episodes have been rubbish!

x

12. kintenda

kintenda Well-Known Member

I agree that she seemed to completely overreact... personally, I'd rather have OH talk to me like that than be as unsupportive as some men that I've seen on there! I think he'll be a happy medium though. x

13. hannab

hannab Active Member

yeah i agree this new series is pretty annoying so far. i kinda want a bit more info from it than people screaming and their partners talking rubbish!

14. Mrs Davies

Was Sooo Annoying :growlmad: Tha bloke treated her as if he was her dad :shrug: (one who had water birth)i was like jezz jst giver her sum room she was only acting like tha (crying i mean) for his reaction i knw everyone is different n you obv dnt now how ur going to act be he talked to her like she was 3 yrz old stupid :nope:

:hugs::hugs:

15. aob1013

aob1013 Guest

I watched bits as Leni needed me. Am going to catch up on 4oD today! Always makes me sooo broody!

16. Heidi

Heidi Mummy to two girls

I thought Dean was so funny! They're a really nice couple i hope we get to see them have their baby before the series is out.

I always get upset when the babies come out not breathing, hits home a bit to much!

17. odd_socks

odd_socks Long Term WTT

I watched in on 4OD today and would agree, id rather my OH support me and keep talking than sat in the background lol

18. aob1013

aob1013 Guest

omg Donna's partner was soooo annoying and controlling!

19. LunaRose

LunaRose Mum of a Boy & Girl

I was so annoyed when Donna's sister and husband were leaning right over her with their arm around each other! It was like they were making a human fence! Jeez .. Give the poor woman some air!

When the midwife said what a great team she had I was thinking ... REALLY?!?! They just seemed really patronising and OTT to me! I know they meant no harm and I'm not a violent person but if it was me I totally would have lamped him :haha: