One Born Every Minute

mrsthomas623

MommyToNolanAndPregnant!
Reaction score
The States just started One Born Every Minute and it is filmed at the hospital I delivered at :thumbup: My DH thinks I am nuts but I am dying to have the next baby on the show... so I hope they keep filming there for awhile!!:haha:

Made me think... would you deliver your baby on camera? :shrug:

No way, not after seeing the woman on this week when she looked so completely stoned, i thought she looked hilarious but I know I probably looked the same with the amount of G&A I had but I wouldn't want anyone else to see me like that lol

do it hun. i would lol i know its private but they blur your bits out :) but at that point of pain i would lol xx

No, i look back at my 3 rd birth and cringe i screamed alot! im embarrased DH seen me like that never mind the nation!

Gosh no, I never looked so unattractive in my life AND I was wailing like a banshee. I know I looked a fool so would deffinately not want it on tv. Hats off to women who stay calm through it all

no, i was far too loud and far too naked! wouldn't want to put people off!

I have to admit, my first labor was pretty rough. But in my mind :haha: my second will go perfectly :haha::haha: Delusional, I know!

I would if I could watch it back first and then decide :smug: And have a copy of it even if I say no! But i doubt they'd go for that :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->