One day left before i test wish me luck!!! Update i took a test...

Shenandoah

Reaction score
Well this morning im 12dpo and woke up to a bloody nose. I have never had a bloody nose except for the last time i was pregnant. I am however losing hope that im pregnant because it feels like af is getting ready to start any second. I also have a dull achey lower back and what i guess would be cramps but feel more like a dull throbbing pain u get when you pull a muscle. The nausea i experienced the past two days is gone however i have a pounding headache. Im thinking i will wait until sunday to test but who knows i might cave and do it early. Baby dust to everyone!! Has anyone gotten a positive this early?

Hi! Good luck hun! I remember feeling like I was going to start my period before I got my BFPs. And I got a BFP at 8DPO with my first pregnancy, 10 DPO with my second pregnancy and 13 DPO with my 3rd.

Good luck! I had the dull period ache this month and got my BFP a few days ago, so totally normal to feel those "pains"

Ok so this is a little weird but have any of u ladies puked so hard u saw "stars" it was like a white flashing glitter right after i got sick.. I dont know if i should be concerned... Thank u in advance i will keep u guys updated

So tmi time but i am 13dpo and had af like cramps really mild but i keep checking to see if i started my period but everytime i go to the bathroom all i find is loads on creamy gooey cm... Does this mean im out

So tmi time but i am 13dpo and had af like cramps really mild but i keep checking to see if i started my period but everytime i go to the bathroom all i find is loads on creamy gooey cm... Does this mean im out
You're not out until the full blood starts flowing! They say that early pregnancy can cause extra discharge and the consistancy varies woman to woman. It could be extra creamy or clear and watery. I don't remember what it was like with my first, but I do remember the constant feeling like I was going to start my period, but then it never came. I did the same thing (checking in the bathroom thinking it had started). You just have to ride it out until you get that BFP or AF comes. That's the sucky thing about playing the waiting game with pregnancy; all the symptoms are the same for PMS and early pregnancy. Also, just because you aren't getting certain symptoms that they say you should be, doesn't rule you out.

I'm right there waiting with you in limbo so I hope you get a +!

You're not out until the full blood starts flowing! They say that early pregnancy can cause extra discharge and the consistancy varies woman to woman. It could be extra creamy or clear and watery. I don't remember what it was like with my first, but I do remember the constant feeling like I was going to start my period, but then it never came. I did the same thing (checking in the bathroom thinking it had started). You just have to ride it out until you get that BFP or AF comes. That's the sucky thing about playing the waiting game with pregnancy; all the symptoms are the same for PMS and early pregnancy. Also, just because you aren't getting certain symptoms that they say you should be, doesn't rule you out.

I'm right there waiting with you in limbo so I hope you get a +!
Thank u so much i cant remember this with my first either. Im so impatient though im shocked i waited this long! I will let you ladies know how the test goes tomorrow morning!! Im so nervous i just want my rainbow baby so bad

Really hoping you get your BFP! I'm impatient too! It's hard to wait and even harder when you get a BFN when you are wanting it so badly.

Really hoping you get your BFP! I'm impatient too! It's hard to wait and even harder when you get a BFN when you are wanting it so badly.
This is my first month actively ttc after my daughter was born still a little over a year ago so i wont be to disappointed if i dont concieve this cycle.. Practice makes perfect

This is my first month actively ttc after my daughter was born still a little over a year ago so i wont be to disappointed if i dont concieve this cycle.. Practice makes perfect

When I just got my + with ds2 I remember I had so much creamy white discharge. So hopefully you get a positive tomorrow!! :dust:

Ok ladies i took a test its so so faint i feel like im imagining it its positive right after the three minute wait was up i didn't have to squint but i did look at it twice just to make sure im so concerned maybe i didnt ovulate as soon as i thought... Im testing again in a few days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->