one day of poss opk??

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all i just wonderd iv only had one day of a :bfp: on my ovulation test that was yesterday,So its that normal or does every one else got a cpple of days?

:hug:

dnt panic hunny a perfectly normal LH surge can last only 10 hours so in this case a pos opk for just 1 day is perfectly normal hunny, if ur temping this will also confirm ovulation for u and collaborate with the opk, i normally have them pos for about 2-3 days but my good friend just had her pos 3 days ago lasted just 1 night , during that day it was neg then she took another b4 bed that night and got a pos then next morning it was lighter again she is now 3dpo and FF also confirmed this so dnt panic hunny totally normal congrats ur ovulating get :sex: girl xxxxx

Hi thanks for answering.I was ust wondering we have been bedding every day for the last 6 days since my first high day on my fertility monitor i had my peak day 2 days ago and my 2nd peak day yesterday and poss opks yesterday so we bedded last night to.
Do you think i need to bed today and tomorrow.
My poor man is warm out lol it took him all night to try and you know what last night lol.

babes honestly u have defo covered urself for this cycle BUT if u feel u need more get more every :sperm: counts ay lol.
that's great u have a monitor to collaborate with the opks, it must give u that little bit more confidence in OV , that why i temp for that extra proof for me to believe it lol.
u defo done well huns and OH can have rest lol xxxxxxx

lol yes i thought so hehe i read than only haveing intercourse once or twice is fine but i just wanted to make sure we have done every thing we can this time as its been 5 months .Thanks for your answers.
Wht cycle day are you on ??xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->