One day period!!

Cloel81

Reaction score
Hi all,

I had a one day period 4 days before I was supposed to come on. It was very heavy then turnt light and pinkish, next day was just a brown discharge. When it finally came to the day I was supposed to have my period I did not.

I've been having belly cramps and lower back aches too, what is this?? Can someone please help me may I be pregnant?

Perhaps it is implantation bleeding if it came on before your period. Good luck!

I did think that, but as I've read on and researched more a lot of people have different experiences with IB, thankyou!

I would test if I were you, could be implantation or a short period. I don't really know but I can't believe you haven't tested yet! Lol

Could be IB.. They say some women mistake IB for a shorter and lighter period.. If your period still hasn't came I would test!!! Good luck!!!!

Took a test!! Took a couple of minutes for the second like to show, was very faint pink then the line disappeared?? What the hell am I pregnant? Been reading up and few woman have said if the line defiantly appears you are pregnant, even if it does disappear..

A positive is a positive so congratulations hun :happydance:
Test each morning and each day the line should get progressivly darker :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->