One giant boob one tiny boob?!

dinosaur2010

Reaction score
I've always had more milk in my right boob and have always favoured feeding from that side.
Now my right boob is huge and my left is tiny and doesn't get full anymore. It's starting to show when I'm wearing fitted clothes now so getting a bit paranoid about it now.
Do you think if I start only feeding on my small boob then things will even out? I'm afraid the right one will become engorged though!
Any ideas?

I have ended up with Superboobie both times. This time I tried to feed more off the little one, but no, it still ended up smaller. The weird thing is the small one leaks yet gives no real let down, yet Superboobie just gets bigger. The good news is they both went back to the same size after BF DS. I do still feed some off the little one but DD gets very frustrated at it.

It didn't bother me in the slightest until I noticed it with clothes on! And my 2 year old did mention to me the other day that I've got 'one big and one tiny booby'!
I think I remembered them evening out after breastfeeding after dd1 but the size difference is much more noticible- when I bend over one hangs much lower than the other- a good few inches. And the big side nipple is huge compared to the small one!

Mine is the same and I have always had a larger right breast with more milk in. My LO even calls the right breast the 'super big Boobie' :haha:
I find that I have always tended to feed more from the bigger boob with it having more milk in.

I'm the same now. I only feed twice a day now but it is 100% from the right side. By the end of the day at work, there's a noticeable difference. Hopefully it will all even out again when I stop feeding.

I am exactly the same, I thought I just was weird.

My left boob is super but my right is tiny and empty in comparison. I think there is at least two sizes different. My tiny boob leaks but there is not much milk there. I always offer the tiny boob but my lo gets fussy and as soon as I offer the super boob he gulps it down. Also with the tiny boob the first few seconds really hurt my nipple.

I do get tempted to give up but I know I will feel guilty when I do give up.

Also the last few days my lo has been getting up more during the night, I have no idea why, I thought maybe my milk was getting less/drying up so he wasn't getting as full, but I have no idea really. He will be ten weeks on Thursday.

Lol The superboob is exactly what to call it! My right one is like double the size, pumps twice as much , if not more! My baby boob hurts terribly to nurse on, although I fight through it just so it doesn't deflate completely! Mine have never went back to the same size after nursing, but with a padded push up bra it's not noticeable ... 3rd baby and has happened every time!

Am I the only one with the left being Superboobie? I always like to be different lol x

Mine in my right- it's always been the bigger one anyway and produced much more milk. But my whole right side is bigger too- like I'm a bigger ring size on my right hand!

My left is like this, I always do any clisterfeeding and comfort feeding from the right to up supply and let the left leak into a towel if I'm engorged. If I express from the right I really empty it and do compressions and pump a few minutes after my milk stops flowing and on the left I would just express til it slows or I'm comfortable. I also try and make sure her first feed of the day is the left so I start the day a bit more balanced otherwise it'd just get bigger and bigger while the right wouldn't catch up.
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"