One legged Bouncing!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
Morning ladies

need some advice
when i put Willow in her jumperoo she bounces only using one leg!!
I know most people have one leg stronger then the other but should i try and make her bounce on the other leg?!! i dunno how id try.

Shes only in it for 45min max a day (not all in one go!)

:yipee:

help!

x

lol. Just got one yesterday for Omar. He goes front, back, right & left. When I start singing "jump. jump" he gets excited & jumps like crazy with a big laugh.

Maybe she's not balanced when sitting? try pulling her other leg a bit down. I don think it's a problem, Omar bounces more on his right leg, but he uses both

We dont have a Jumparoo but we have a door bouncer and an activity table that has a bounce plate. In the door bouncer she bounces a little but as it was her first time in it yesterday, she couldnt quite get the hang of it! The activity table is a little more difficult for her atm cos her feet dont quite reach the bounce plate yet!

Ive just got Logan a Jumperoo and he does EXACTLY THE SAME!! So much so, I was going to do a post about it too! :rofl: He does use the other leg, although just when hes standing still and not bouncing, I think it could be because it helps him lean better to reach toys. Im not that worried though, Im sure he will get used to using two legs in the end!
:flower:

Im am worried, Jaxon has bounced only on his right leg for few weeks now. He even lifts his left leg a little like its injured but its not. Dont see doctor for 3 weeks, he's 5months 1week. Im afraid its not normal and I cant get him to use his other leg. I hope its something to just keep laughing about and he will grow out of LOL. anyone else experiencing this??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->