One month till due date..

mummie2be

Reaction score
And I am totally stressing out! I have a mile long list of things that I still need for LO. I still have to move into OH's apartment. And it seems like I may not qualify for mat leave.
I haven't slept more then 2 hours a night because as soon as I fall asleep whatever side I am lying on just completely starts to hurt.

But, on top of that, there is only a month left till I finally get to have my baby girl in my arms, and that makes all of it completely worth it!

Woohoo! One month! I really hope and pray I don't go too far over again this time!

I'm really hoping that if I'm not induced I won't go to far over.

Wow ladies, one month sounds kinda close, compared to 4 weeks. Lol. I wish I had a crystal ball to know when I would deliver though... I learned not to count down to my due date because I went a week and a half over my first time. So nervous about that happening again. All of you ladies will be out of here by then!
Come back to check on me :)

Jules, I cant wait to see what you have!!!

I will be around for a while!! I will have SO many questions even after due date! No worries!!

I will be around for a while!! I will have SO many questions even after due date! No worries!!

Ok good! Yes, I had a lot of questions with my newborn too! I had mastitis and other moms were great resources!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->