One more day...

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
... and then my babies aren't gonna be babies any more! :cry:

Where has the last year gone?

It does go too quickly.. I swear I was looking at your ticker the other day and it said they were 10 months.. x

wow almost one already! awwww they'll be your babies for a long time to come even when there stroppy teenagers! xxxxxx

awww its a big milestone :cry: are you having a little party? you answered this in another thread I'm sure but I've forgot:dohh:

OMG no no no no i don't believe it!!!!!

What a milestone for you guys though Helen

I hope you guys have a lovely day on their first brithday x x

happy birthday to your little ones for tomorrow! :D time goes so quickly doesn't it?!

So scary, I remember Bethanie's first too.. now shes 9 days from 18 months.:cry::cry:

Hope they have a great day. :):happydance:

omg they have growen up so fast, where as the time gone.

Hope they have a wonderful first birthday! :hugs:

Awww I hope they have a wonderful birthday!! :hugs:

awww its a big milestone :cry: are you having a little party? you answered this in another thread I'm sure but I've forgot:dohh:
Our parents are coming with us to an open farm near us - fingers crossed for the weather!

ahhh, hope you have a fab day tomorow, very happy 1st birthday to Thomas & Charlotte :cake: xxxxx

My god no way has it been a year already!
Awwww i hope they both have a lovely day.
Happy Birthday!
xx

Our parents are coming with us to an open farm near us - fingers crossed for the weather!

ah thats right now I remember, have a brilliant day sweetie, this time last year eh :hugs:

well, have a wonderful day, happy birthday :happydance:

time is just running with babies, can't believe Juleika is nearly 7 months old!!!

Time flies! A lady told me while we were at Disneyland, "The days are long, but the years are quick!" And boy is that true! Hope you all have a great day today. Happy First Birthday Thomas & Charlotte!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->