• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ONE MORE SLEEP TO GOOOO! EEEEEK pink or blue pink or blue?

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
Sorry ladies just couldnt hold my excitement i have my 20 week scan tomorrow at 8.30AM :happydance::happydance::happydance: and to make me feel even better ive made it to the 20 week mark! :thumbup: So happy today and little bubs is jumping about too :dohh: of course im slightly anxious that is all what its suppose to be too but im trying to put that to the back of my head and keep with the excitement is anybody else finding pink or blue pink or blue tomorrow?!?! :pink: :blue: xxx

I am! At 5:30pm though, really hate the late appointment. Trying to stay calm and cross fingers! Good Luck tomorrow!

I wish i was :( ive got a private sexing scan friday morning and i cannot wait!! What are use hoping for?

Good luck for tomorow :) You have a great appointment nice and early.

I feel the same normally i cant wait to sleep! haha but i dont know how im going too tonight!! its our first baby so i dont mind so much but i have a strong feeling its a boy! not long to go now and i know i feel so lucky to have such an early appointment even if it is my only day off all week will be so worth getting out of bed for :cloud9: xxx

Aww hope its perfect hun!! Yours is an hour before mine so hoping i read your update before i have mine =)

I have an appoitement in a week and I can't wait... everytime I try to find out... baby's legs are closed :(

How exciting! I have to wait until 4th October... Post when you find out!

Good luck! :D
You have such a good appointment time, no waiting around all day lol :)

Oh!! I can't wait to hear what you've got!!

Yay! So exciting! Keep us posted! I have to wait till oct 2, seems like so far away still!

I will know in an hours time! eeeeee im thinking im going to pop! haha will deffo keep you all updated if this baby shows us! xx

Good luck hun! We found out we are team :blue:last Thursday (we were convinced it was another girl)! Either way its lovely, and its 50/50 chance of either gender, so you may just be right! xxxx

Good luck for today, i'll be checking back to see what bubs is! :)

Baby Blip is a BOY! :blue::cloud9: he is absolutely PERFECT mothers instinct was right in my case so so so in love xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->