one more time!

poeticlegend

Reaction score
anyone who can tell me if af cramps are a good sign? i am 7dpo and have had them for 3 days off and on. not intense just annoying and deep and low. no sore boobs this time, just sensitive nipples that started today. also watery cm constantly that had a few "chunks" in it today.

It can be a good sign! You're right around implantation time and sometimes the egg implanting causes some cramping. Good luck!

thanks for the fast response! the cramping started at 4 dpo. really dull then more so. now it feels like period.so i dunno what to think.

at 7 dpo i had a feeling that felt like my period was already full blown! it only lasted for 20 minutes though. i knew it was too early for my period to start and i told my boyfriend something was weird about that. he told me "maybe you're pregnant, Love" and i didnt believe him. i went to the bathroom and there was no spotting or blood whatsoever. but because he suspected i was pregnant, i took a test after i went home the next day at 8 dpo around 4 pm, and my dollar tests came up with two lines. i took an frer and it also gave me a bfp. yay! and we're so excited!

Cramps can be good or nothing. I used to have no symptoms of anything until literally the day AF arrived. Then I got unexpectedly pregnant in January, but ended in MC. Since then, I notice I feel O pains for a few days and I get cramping, gas and lower back pain for a good week before AF arrives. So as much as I want to believe my cramps are something related to pg, I know for me right now, that they are probably nothing. If it helps, I had no inkling that I could be pregnant until I got some spotting a couple days before AF was due and then it stopped. I just felt like AF was coming and when it didn't, I tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->