One more week and I'm "term" :D

sharnw

Mum to soon to be 3
Reaction score
Omg the last week went slow and then all of a sudden the last 3 days went so fast!
I have a feeling this week is going to go super fast And I will be 37 weeks :wacko:

Who else is on their last month???

Woo hoo congrats! Exciting times. Now for the fun that is waiting.

Xxxx

Yesss. I can't believe it! Time is going fast and even faster when I try to keep busy. But I'm planning my weeks as if nothing is happening. I can't believe I'd be 38 weeks at my next appointment!

I'll be 35 weeks 3 days at my next appt but I'll also be a month away from my due date the day after my next appt.!! I can't believe how fast it has gone.

I just looked at my ticker and saw 28 days to go... Gah! I'm so ready but at the same time that number is a bit scary!

I am!! :) I feel like the days are going sooo slow. I just want to see my little man now. So excited!

Bump buddies sharnw I am 36 weeks today too! One more day at work to do then am on maternity leave. Am sooo ready for it now x

I'm 37 weeks on Tuesday! This has gone crazy fast!

Yay ladies! Can't wait to see your threads and posts for labour watch :happydance:

I have 16 more days until my due date but looks like I may be early due to an induction! Eeekkk! Seems so unreal to me but I am more than ready!

I love looking at the days on our tickers hehe.

Cewsbaby wow could be earlier than 16 days to meet your baby :cloud9:

Yep I'll be "term" tomorrow 😊 this pregnancy seams to have gone by so fast compared to having ds, I'm assuming it's because I'm running round after an 18 month old 😂xxx

I'll be term next week too, although I'm not too excited about it as I'm convinced I'm going to go overdue. I'm trying not to think about the time I've got left because I know I'll be frustrated when I go over.

I'm at 38 1/2 weeks and I'm nervous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->