One of those difficult days.

Discussion in 'Toddler & Pre-School' started by Kimmer, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Kimmer

Kimmer Mummy to a beautiful baby

Just a moan!

My LO is normally a little angel, but today she thought she'd mix it up a bit!

Firstly, she screamed when we first got in the car, not too unusual, she was tired. Then we got to where we wanted to go. She slept for the whole hour long journey.

She wanted to walk, so I let her, but she didn't want to hold my hand. She would stop walking and just throw herself on the ground, so I picked her up.. then she hit me and screamed at me.

So I put her in the pushchair, more screaming. Let her walk on the reins, more screaming.

Back in the pushchair, more screaming!

We got fed up, couldn't go in any shops so we just went back to the car. As soon as she was in the car, screaming again.

I'm so tiiiiired :coffee:

2. fluffpuffin

fluffpuffin Well-Known Member

:hugs: I've had days like that. It's exhausting. hopefully tomorrow will be better.

3. BethK

BethK Well-Known Member

I have days like that. Well every day is like that if I take her into town or anywhere that she can't run around on her own. Now I don't shop unless DH is home to have her and we only go out to friends houses or the park or groups where she can run around :(

4. _Vicky_

_Vicky_ Mum to twins

Ahhhh the joys eh xxxx big hugs it's wine o'clock for you i think xxxx

5. hattiehippo

hattiehippo Well-Known Member

Ah I know those days well! Lots of hugs and a big glass of wine for you tonight.