One of Those Lovely/Annoying "Baby Names" Threads

pink_cabbage

Beccy & Esmée
Reaction score
Well I have absolutely nobody who is willing to give me any input on baby names... so I'm having to go it alone.

But then I thought why not as you guys for advice...?!

So...

Lily-Beth
Esmé Nicole
Poppy Nicole

Your help/input would be very much appreciated ladies!!

I like Lily Beth a LOT but Esme Nicole has just a thing, so Esme Nicole gets my vote :D

I think im the only one who voted Poppy Nicole :)

Ive voted Lily-Beth bcos my lil girl is gunna be Lily Grace xxx

I voted Lily-Beth as my dd is Lily May and I still love the name Lily:cloud9:

I voted Poppy Nicole - so lovely!! x

I voted poppy nicole. I love that name! x

I voted Lily beth but poppy nicole is really nice too, take care :hugs: XX

I like lilly-beth and poppy but there are a lot of lillys and poppys about and there was nothing worse in school than being refered to as Laura G and there were about 5 of us in my year. I love the name Esme!

Will she actually be esmerelda, or are you thinking of just having the nick name as a first name?

Poppy then :) I think they're all lovely but personally not a fan of nicknames as first names. Lily is used quite often, but poppy IMO is just lovely.

Poppy then :) I think they're all lovely but personally not a fan of nicknames as first names. Lily is used quite often, but poppy IMO is just lovely.

I'm not usually, but Esmerelda is a bit much I think...

I love the name Niamh too, however I'm biased as it's what my niece is called! Do you have Irish connections in your family hun?

My Mums side of the family is Irish, but I consider myself Scottish. It's quite a well known (but not popular) name here too. :)

Poppy was one of our potential choices too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->