One preemie in progressive care other in Niccu

twins33

Reaction score
One of my angels is now in Progressive Care unit, as of yesterday she was off the breathing cannula and doing good with no apnea, suppose to try and bottle feed tomorrow, They were born at 29 weeks, my ohter angel is suppose to get off the oxygen tomorrow, they weigh 3lbs 4.5oz and 3lbs 7oz as of yesterday I only get to go up there on saturdays or sundays, call every night, they both smile and look at us when we are there, I hope they can come home soon.

Congratulations on the Births. I hope both babies continue to do well and their stay in hospital isn't too long xx

Well done twins! :) Jesiah wasn't off CPAP til he was about 36 weeks corrected and (6lbish)

they are both now in progressive care, one of my angels had to go back on cpap forced air, they are both on bottles every other feed, my one on the breathing tube keeps pulling out of her nose and tries to chew on it, they both will be in cribs soon, instead of the isoletes, they are 4lbs 1/2oz, and doing amazing, they already smile and are has the nurses put it, Fiesty and Willful, their is turned from black to red. My angle that is on the breathing tube again also has to take a medicine to help her urinate to keep her legs and feet from swelling. they have been in there for almost 5 weeks now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->