One step closer!

BabyD331

Reaction score
Yesterday I was doing a little research on a supplement called FertilAid and was feeling a little too "50/50" about it but I kept reading the reviews and one person suggested something else. This "Miracle in a bottle" is basically just a super dose of prenatals and a couple other supplements. Plus, it's 30 dollars for a one month cycle. That seems like a lot of money to me for something that might not even work.

So I went to Walgreen's (after more research) and ordered a bottle of Vitex Chasteberry-which is supposed to help balance your hormones. Also I got a bottle of Folic Acid-which we all know is just plain good for you and an essential part of a healthy diet. A little fun fact about Folic Acid that I found upon reading: 40% of naturally conceived twin births occurred while the mother took a daily dose of Folic Acid. I know that's doesn't mean it happened because the mother's took it, but that is a pretty neat coincidence. right?

It should be here in 2-3 business days and I will start taking them immediately since I do not know where I am at in my cycle. (Damn, I should have ordered a BBT too!) With shipping, I spent less than $13 for both bottles of vitamins. I chose the ones with the highest ratings, haha.

Just wanted to share with you ladies. Excuse my meaningless rambling :)

I'm also open to any other suggestions for a natural method or supplement for TTC.

I hope it works for you. I was taking chasteberry when I conceived. I can't tell you if it actually helped or not.

i need to get some nited. Maybe that will help balance out my cycle being i refuse to take birth control.

I used chaste tree which I would say was the same thing just in liquid form and it helped regulate my cycles from 50+ days to 28-29 day cycles and we conceived my son. Good luck hope it works for you

I've read a lot of good things about it. I hope it works or me too. If not, I'm off to the Dr's in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->