one step closer : )

bobsiesgal

Reaction score
Hi, sorry about the pointless thread but i'm soo happy right now,

my boyfriend came down for a surprise visit last night (wasn't supposed to see him again until mid june as he's away at uni), which was fantastic in itself, but while he was visiting he took the chance to take my dad to one side and asked his permission to ask me to marry him!

i'm so happy, one step closer to getting officially engaged, then married and then ttc :happydance:!

again sorry for the pointless post, but my Boyfriend dosen't want to broadcast this to friends and other family until he has actully popped the question, but i'm still excited so wanted to tell someone!

thanks for reading!

Ahhh :cloud9: How sweet, My OH has said he is going to ask my dad for permission, a lot of people dont but I love it...so traditional and romantic :D

Great news!!

xxx

That's wonderful!!! Congratulations... it's definitely a big step to TTC!

That is soooo romantic. He asked your dad for your hand, awe :hugs:
Congratulations!!!! Very exciting :happydance:

Oooohhhh congratulations!! I hope my OH asks my dad's permission first, so romantic :cloud9: You must be over the moon ^_^ xx

he came around with 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of port so give my dad, claiming he wanted to get him drunk before he asked him :dohh:, it was really nice though, and has made my mum very happy as she likes tradition.

now just waiting for him to ask me!

thanks for all your kind words, hopefully it won't be long until i'm announcing i'm engaged!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->