One step hpts good bad ugly???

ms sunshine

Reaction score
I am 20dpo 10 days late i confirmed o and i feel.pg i can feel where its implanted. I have lb nausea weepy its a carbon copy of when i had a cp and my pg.

I tested day of af due and i thought faint lines. I had 1 last test used today ok had a drink and was afternoon but nothing. I have been in a panic. Now looking closely possible faint line. Then i googled them and nearly the aame amount of ppl that gave god review gave a bad one. Mainly of false negs. I remembered early.with my.cp in the same wee i got a neg with one step and pos superdrugs test.

I feel pg i would bet all my money. I even have that horrid taste in my mouth. What do i do should i have hope. I tested last time with my last cp (i have had a few) and got bfn then af next day but i had af pains and aore boobs which is why i tested. And my bbt temp.dropped.

So what do i do is it.good bad or what and whats ppls thoughts on one step. Wish id not bought them after reading amazon reviews

Sounds frustrating :(

I would get a different brand test, I'd say pink dye if you can. If that's inconclusive I'd see about trying to get into the doctor for a blood test to see what's going on.

Good luck :hugs:

Ok retested a line flashes up after a few mins faded. Now i can sometimes see a light with a wiggle. Im 11 or 12 days late now. I have doc appt for 20th march. I did the test with a 3 hr hold not fmw. With another brand clear response its all the chemist had.

Has anyone got advice or thought or happened to them?? Im sure i od when i thought as i had ewcm then right after o it was still strethchy but thick and white like school glue and apparently.that means no longer fertile. I have had cm every day since my main sign for af is sore boobs and nips and thats not happened even though i do have on and off cramping but had it for days now. Attached my.hpt as i say its weird prob cant see anything. Also has anyone had bad experience wih clear response?

Attachments

• 20170308_124038.jpg
    20170308_124038.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 20
We're you pregnant? I'm going through the same using one step tests but I hear that they can give false positives :/ I've just literally posted about my situation lol. I think I'm pregnant but I'm nervous because I don't want to get my hopes up then AF arrives. Im not due my AF until Tuesday 12th September which is in 3 days so it's still early anyways but not sure :/ I'll show you my tests...

Frat photo is a progression of my test lines, the second photo is my tests from yesterday and today the top one was faint but got dark when I looked back after 45 mins... bottom one is fmtodays fmu and last photo is the progression from them all hense the faded tests lol

Attachments

• IMG_6921.jpg
    IMG_6921.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_6939.jpg
    IMG_6939.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6935.jpg
    IMG_6935.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
I've got one step and 4 days late

Feel like I can see a line but maybe it's just me

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170912-212231.jpg
    Screenshot_20170912-212231.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 11
I feel like I can see something there, gemba85!

Don't know if i should try another brand as not sure I trust eBay cheapies...

Definitely confirm with a second brand! :)

Tried another one step and I'm sure there's a faint line. Going to supermarket today to get another brand.

What do u guys think

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170914-074846.jpg
    Screenshot_20170914-074846.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 11
Definitely something there but unsure on colour i agree test with a diff brand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads