One step pregnancy tests (IC)

icantdecide

Waiting for the smile
Reaction score
They came free with my OPK and im getting negatives :cry:

I wondered as i got them FREE how good they actaully are.

Has anyone else used these and got a BFN when should be BFP or a BFP when should be BFN

I have no idea when im due really so i dont want to go and get my hopes up and buy a first response.

Now i no its going to be BFN anyway im just grabbing on to that last littel shred of hope. I cant really find many reviews for them.

sorry i keep posting random questions, i promise i will stop as soon as AF arrives and i can calm down and go back to being human rather than a POAS alien freak.

thank you all for putting up with me.

x

I've only ever used the FRER tests, and they of course were accurate every time, at least for me (I just wish they didnt cost so darn much!). I have friends who have used dollar store or free ones that came with other testing kits who have had mixed results with them, but I don't think it was with that particular brand.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for you that that pesky AF stays away and that these tests were just duds!!

mmm i love FRER too so quck to give results.

Im just about to order 4 from amazon for £11.99, if you go on to a double pack (£6.25) and click order two it gives you a teeny discount making £11.99, choose free delivery and thats £2.99 a test. just means you have to wait 5 days for them to arrive.

Me too but im doubtful

Thanks for replying.

x

ah just realised you said dollar so im taking a wild guess at saying your not in UK lol...

well amazon is amazon so im sure pricing is similar.

x

I got a BFP with One Step at 9DPO

BUT - if you implanted late then that could be the reason for it too. Chin up lovely, its not over til the witch arrives :hugs:

Yes, I'm in the US, I can usually guestimate what something would cost in dollars when given a pound estimate though! Amazon is a good deal on those, I agree, I tend to buy too much off of Amazon these days!

me too, card is saved on there so all i have to do is click place order and done, payday becomes amazon day. I work with a company that usually deals in dollars and the rate on wed was like 1.6 so for every £1 thats $1.60 or something my maths is so not great. I didnt buy in the end though i thought i would jinx me.
I did another IC test and neg so after the post above im thinking im not this month. But there is always next month.
x

I use One Step tests and they are ok, they don't get a strong line as early as FRER.

But for me I bought a big bag of 50!!! and just use them a few days before i'm due AF. If I get a BFP it's really faint..then I buy a more expensive FRER to confirm.

I've never had issues with them like evap lines. Mine are 10miu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->