One step vs Clearblue? Mixed results

Misslaura84

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I am in my first month of TTC and feel pretty out of my depth especially with all the jargon. So please bear with me. I would love to hear your feedback on the following.

My husband and I have only just decided to TTC one week ago today. I decided to buy the clearblue digital ovulation test and his and hers TTC vitamins. I had been off my pill for 3 weeks and so expected to come on soon. Despite this my curiosity got the better of me so I ignored the instructions that came with the test and just started testing each morning. After 2 days of seeing a O, on the 3rd day I saw a flashing smiley face. I was gobsmacked. I told me husband and since we have been trying each night. I had the flashing smiley for 4 days and today had the solid smiley (peak fertility). I I wasn't expecting to be so close to ovulation I also bought some one step tests from amazon anticipation a long road ahead. Today I decided to use one of the one step tests (again out of curiosity) but was upset to see a negative result.

Is the one step test right or the clear blue??? Arghh I am so confused.

Please help if you can x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"