One thing after another. Vitamin D deficiency!!!

Dee91

Reaction score
I have been waiting to conceive for the last year. Due to complications in previous pregnancys i have been attending consultants, having scans etc making sure my body is ready for another birth. Just as i got the go ahead, i get a call to say my blood work has come back and im severely deficient in vitamin D. This sounds so trivial but i finally thought i could start thinking about conceiving soon. My GP has put me on a high dose but says it will take three months to raise my levels aboulve the normal/safe level. Has anyone any information on vitamin D levels and pregnancy. Im getting conflicting evidence everywhere i go. Anyone experience vitamin D deficiency in previous pregnancys or while TTC?
Thanks in advance

I've just started taking vitamin d3 in drop form as my levels get really low over winter. I've also increased my magnesium intake which I used in oil form and spray on my skin daily. And also Apple cider vinegar every morning on a empty stomach 1 tbs in a pint of filtered water. This is great to balance hormones and as a probiotic x

I live in an area where the winters and long and not very sunny, so most of the population around me is VIT D deficient! I was tested and considered severely low. I’ve been taking D3 drops every day, and hope to be tested again to know whether it has helped or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->